Saturday, June 04, 2011

Sunday Stealing - The Team Jeffie Meme

Yes, I know, I seem to have run away from the blogging world, but life (even for a not employed/disabled gal like myself) seems to get in the way of my blogging. But today's SS really pulled on my ol' heartstrings, so I had to at least participate in this one.

TRUE OR FALSE

Q: Kissed someone on your friends list? True, I've got good friends and family on my friends list, it's no biggie.

Q: Been arrested? Uh, false, unless you count getting pulled over as arrested, that'd be another story.

Q: Held a snake? True, but not for long, I love animals, but snakes give me the willies!

Q: Been suspended from school? False

Q: Sang karaoke? False - I HATE KARAOKE!

Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? True - I think I do this a lot, sometimes with good results, other times, um, not so much.

Q: Laughed until you started crying? Truish - I don't exactly cry, but my eyes sure water.

Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? True - it's not hard if ya hang your tongue out in a snow storm around here.

Q: Kissed in the rain? True - I got soaked, it was romantic when it happened, but now thinking back, all I wanna do is gag.

Q: Sang in the shower? True - I have, but don't remember when last, it's been a while

Q: Sat on a roof top? True - If you count the roof of a car

Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? False - thankfully I don't have any a**hole friends who'd think of doing that to me.

Q: Broken a bone? False - Hurt myself in tons of other ways, but never managed a break.

Q: Shaved your head? False - NEVER EVER!

Q: Played a prank on someone? True, silliness is fun.

Q: Shot a gun? True (of course, I'm an American, don't we all have guns?)

Q: Donated Blood? False - Sadly I can't do this for secret reasons only a select few people are allowed to know.

LAST PERSON...

1. You hung out with? My mom, she's groovy, we go everywhere.

2. You texted? Mark, on my way home about a week ago.

3. You were in a car with? My mom again, just today.

4. Went to the movies with? Mark, over a year ago in England.

5. Person you went to shop with? Today with my mom (there's a pattern starting here)

6. You talked on the phone? Haven't talked on the phone since Friday

7. Made you laugh? I laugh so much I don't keep track who I'm with - in fact I'm laughing right now and I'm alone, HA!

8. You hugged? I hugged my two cousins to congratulate them after their baby shower a few weeks ago.

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...

1. Sang? Yup, in the car along with the radio

2. Listened to music? Not on purpose, some god awful music was playing in the restaurant I was in on Saturday.

3. Danced Crazy? I didn't dance crazy, but I WENT crazy when my shopping bill was all wrong at the grocery store.

4. Cried? Nope, all fun here for the past few days.

FIRSTS .....

1.Who was your first prom (or homecoming) date? I avoided these school activities in my day like the plague, I thought it was so "uncool"

2. Who was your first roommate? Never officially had roommates

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? I think it was a whole bunch of vodka, and whew wee, did I stink afterwards.

4. What was your first job? I was a paper shredder in the college I attended, yes, it was quite boring.

5. What was your first car? I drove an old Buick Century and called it the "GnR-mobile"

6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? I was young, like 4 years old - it was a relative.

7. Who was your first grade teacher? Her name was Mrs. Gano, my grandmother would accidentally call her Mrs. Canoe, thankfully never to her face.

8. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? I went to Disney World

9. When you snuck out of your house for the first time? It was during my ornery teenage years.

10. Who was your first best friend? Her names was Colleen

11. Who was your first Best Friend in high school? Her name was Peggy

12. Where was your first sleepover? I had to go to an annoying really rich and snobby girl's house for my first sleepover because it was her birthday, and I was invited.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My mom of course.

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman? Never a bridesmaid - Was a flower girl at age 6, and a matron of honor a few years ago.

15. What is the first thing you did when you got up this morning? Gave a tummy rub to my one loyal dog (of 2 dogs) who never leaves my side, Zoe.

16. First time you tied your shoe laces? I was in kindergarten, and the nun said I didn't do a good enough job - I think she might have been Satan in disguise.

17. Are you Facebook friends with your first crush? Gawd no, I don't even know where that person is.

18. Who was the first person you met from the blogosphere? I've never met anyone from a blog, but the Internet in general, I met a guy friend a long time ago.

19. What was the first music album that you bought? It might have been either an album by Wham! or Michael Jackson, I don't remember exactly.

20. Who was your first celebrity crush? I had a crush on an actor named Ian Buchanan, who played the character Duke Lavery on the soap opera, General Hospital back around when I was 10.

4 comments:

Thom said...

A paper shredder doesnt sound interesting at all. I'm so with you on Facebook can you imagine?

KLo said...

I cannot imagine the boredom that being a paper shredder would induce. Of course, now I can't stop thinking of what was on the papers you were shredding. I mean, if they were paying someone to shred papers, they must have been pretty interesting ... right?

Mr. Lance said...

My mom would make me do all kinds of things with kids I didn't like because I was "invited" and it was the right thing to do...

I think she just wanted to get rid of me, lol

Great Answers!

Mind Of Mine said...

So you like pranks but anyone who would push you in a pool is an ashsole. What if they did it as a prank?