Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Stealing - The 5000 Question Meme, Part Two

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?

That would be my mom who cares enough to take care of the house even if she's not feeling her best

27. Do you have a lot to learn?

I've got many more years of life and learning to complete.

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?

Make lots of money
Speak more languages
Be wise

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?

I usually remember things the most in any sort of way if it was extremely negative or positive, regardless of how it was conveyed.

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?

Honesty, unconditional love, and having the ability to admit you're always wrong (guys only)

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?

Travel
Create a lil human with my genes in it
Write a great novel that people want to buy

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?

The only thing I'd prefer death over would be if I had to kill animals or humans

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?

Causes related to animal welfare

34. What does each decade make you think of:

That I'm getting older, but then again so is everyone else.

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?

I think the 60's would have been special to me had I been alive then because it was such a groundbreaking time for many things.

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?

I don't have any particular favorite coz I enjoy a variety of them.

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?

I'm in the US and that would be Pres Obama

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?

I'd probably say "Hi! Do you mind if I pet your dog Bo?"

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?

QVC. The weird and neat items for sale and their hosts always fascinate me.

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?

I guess Mad Madam Mim from The Sword in the Stone mostly because she's a bit "touched" and who can resist a lady with purple hair?!

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?

I only made it to the Brownie level in girl scouts because I hated it and quit shortly after joining.

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?

Flying definitely, I don't have enough patience to float to any destination.

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?

There's all kindsa nerdy technical stuff related to light refracting and not refracting at night, but I'd much rather spend time finishing this meme for your entertainment rather than getting into a lengthy discussion that will probably bore you.

43. What does your name mean?

I think a part of my name means "waterfall" in some language.

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?

Ocean definitely because I love sea life

45. Word association

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: Oxygen Meat: Cow Different: ME! Pink: Stink

Deserve: Dessert White: Linens Elvis: Memphis Magic: 8 Ball

Heart: Warmth Clash: Ugly Pulp: Oranges

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?

I'd like to be able to meet some of my relatives who have gone on to be with the great meme answerer in the sky before I came into being to find out about their lives firsthand.

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?

I'd love to meet Russell Brand

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?

I could watch The Wedding Singer all the time

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?

My laptop and an e-reader to read and keep myself connected to the world.

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved

I was given extra emergency medication once many years ago in the hospital (because my blood pressure and breathing crashed) that brought me back to the "alive and kicking" status, but I've never had a chance to reciprocate with anyone.

2 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

We both answered the same for number 38!

I love the shopping channel.

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

i spent great moment reading your answetrs..it was funny and clever
congrats
graceolsson.com/blog