Sunday, November 30, 2008

Awards

I was given several awards while I was gone, so I'm using today to catch up on thanking my blog chicks Through Thick n Thin and Queen-Size funny bone... and Moody Blue, for giving me some of them. I admit I am seriously cheating here with some of the rules, but I'm sure everyone will understand. If I have left out an award that anyone has given me, please leave me a comment, I'm getting swamped with reads and I don't mean to leave anyone out.

I'm supposed to share 6 important values and 6 things I do not support (in no particular order)

Things I value

1. Honesty
2. strong family ties
3. A true love of animals
4. unconditional love
5. creativity
6. a great sense of humor

Things I do not support

1. abusive ppl (men OR women)
2. chronic liars
3. bigotry
4. envy
5. ppl who are two-faced
6. ppl who take themselves too seriously

Here are my other awards, I am quite thankful for too :)


I have decided to give this neato sparkly award to my dog friend Dennis The Vizsla coz I'm sure he'd like something purdy on his site, well that and it says sparking controversy and he does that well quite often!


Ok so maybe I'm being a partay pooper by not officially giving these awards out, but by the time I get them, everyone I know already has the awards, so please if you see these awards and I've missed you, or you're new to my site, feel free to take them. EVERYONE at some point in their blogging career deserves these awards!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Yes my darling...I gave them to you too on 11/15/08.

http://elvismoodyblue.blogspot.com/2008/11/two-awards-at-once.html

It is totally OK about not passing them out. I got mine all at once & I cheated too!! hehehehehe

I can't believe I'm still awake. I'm zoning as I type. LOL! See ya tomorrow :)

A Blog In The Rough said...

Jodi-
Fixed it :) thanks again!

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello a blog in the rough its dennis the vizsla dog hay thank yoo for the sparkly award i like things wot sparkel!!! i am sorry i didnt reelize this award wuz heer in time for my post today but i wil be shoor to pass it on soon ok bye

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ihicagezos.1accesshost.com/isyfah.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life