Friday, October 17, 2008

We dub thee cool blog friend!

WOW, I'm super privileged to get this award today




It came from my groovy blog friend at "Queen-Size funny bone - Don't let your funny bone go limp!" and I've got one super cool blog friend who I must give it to at "Through thick and thin."

Milo and Zoe want to give out this award too, and they think "Dennis's Diary of Destruction" is one barkin' good blog dog to have as a friend (just promise not to try to buy any ninja lessons with this card, Dennis).

3 comments:

Through Thick and Thin said...

YAY thank you so much! HEY guess what!!! I've awarded you too! check it out!

A Blog In The Rough said...

We're all just too cool for ourselves.

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello a blog in the rough its dennis the vizsla dog hay thank yoo for giving me this gold card!!! and dont wurry i wil not yooze it to buy ninja lessons i alreddy tried to yooze this gold card to buy sum stuf at the mall and i ended up in jayl for credit card frawd so i hav lernd my lesson frum now on i will just yooze this card for mail order so they cant katch me as eezily ha ha ok bye